NILO Furnishing Knowledge Ltd. proudly announces to all its current and future customers that effective from 28.12.2016 NILO / НИЛО is a registered trademark.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a sign capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one enterprise from those of other enterprises. Trademarks are protected by intellectual property rights.
Benefits of registering a trademark:
- Exclusive right to use the trade mark throughout Bulgaria to promote the goods and/or services it covers.
- Use the ® symbol with the trade mark
- Legal protection to deter others from trying to imitate your brand.
- A good trade mark will distinguish your business from others.
- Adds value to your business that can increase over time as the mark becomes established in the market.
- You can sell or assign the trade mark to another person or business, or license its use to other parties.